Now that you’ve signed the Members Agreement, you’re officially a member of Cowork Vernon. This means you can access the shared office space 10 days a month (if you’re part-time), or every day (if you’re full-time).
- Join our group chat here – we use Slack for real-time group chat. This is so we can chat quietly when you’re on-site (or even if you’re away!). It’s a great way to keep up with other members. Most of us just keep the Slack client open during the day. They have a mobile app as well.
- Check your email for your first invoice – you should receive your first invoice from Cowork Vernon within a couple of days. You can pay via cheque, or email transfer.
- Subscribe to our calendar – you can subscribe via XML, iCal, or HTML. You can also view it online here.
A few guidelines:
- Sign-in when you get here: there’s a “check in” whiteboard downstairs in the lobby, and at the top of the stairs. If you’re the first one in the office, make sure you select “Coworking: In” to let everyone else in the building know you’re here.
- Sign-out and lock doors when you leave: if you’re the last one to leave, be sure to sign-out on both whiteboards. Also, if no one else is signed-in up top, lock the door. Likewise, if no-one is signed in downstairs, lock the front door. (This is really important for overall building security).
Questions? You can email all four of us at once at email@example.com.
Marco, Morgan, Steve and Justin